- Trousers in grey, skirts and pinafore dresses in grey or navy
- Sweatshirt or cardigan in navy with the school logo
- Shirts, polo shirts or blouses in pale blue or white
- Summer dresses in blue and white gingham
- Summer shorts/culottes in grey or navy
- Socks and tights in grey, white or navy
- Footwear with a sensible heel : Black shoes, NO TRAINERS as everyday wear please.
- PE kit :Navy blue shorts, white or navy t-shirt with the school logo, plimsolls for indoor and trainers for outdoor PE, plain navy jogging bottoms, and a PE bag with the school logo.
- A Book bag is available from Uniform Direct 333 High Street Lincoln
- Jewellery.– A wrist watch and small studded earrings are the only permitted items of jewellery children can wear in school.
- Long hair must be tied back for PE.
- Children are permitted to wear plain blue or black hair bands or bobbles
- Additional water bottles are available from school.
Home » Uniform
What children wear to school is important. Our uniform helps to give the children a sense of belonging to our school.