DEPUTY HEADTEACHER Leadership Range L4 –L9 Full Time
Permanent position: Required from April 2019/September 2019 by mutual agreement
‘Together we care, learn and thrive’ is lived out each day at Welton St Mary’s Church of England Primary Academy. Come and join our family and make a difference.
Welton St Mary’s Church of England Primary Academy is a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive, church school north of Lincoln. The Governors wish to appoint a Deputy Headteacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice who is child centred and will embrace and promote our Christian values. We are seeking an ambitious, inspirational and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards. Our school community is highly valued by our families and staff and as a school we expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong, positive ethos.
If you are a dynamic and inspirational leader with the capacity to grow and develop in the role; if you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of all key stages and the ambition to play a major role in the leadership and management of our school then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have a proven experience of positively impacting on student progress and raising attainment and
- Be fully committed to Welton St Mary’s Church of England Primary Academy’s ethos of high
- Have school leadership experience
- Have the drive to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Be the Strategic Lead for RE and Collective Worship
- Have extensive experience in data management and assessment
- Have a passion for developing a curriculum which inspires lifelong learners
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a good sense of humour
- Values teamwork
The role will initially have a 0.5 teaching commitment as well as supporting the Headteacher in driving forward whole school improvement priorities.
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for children and you are looking for an exciting and thoroughly rewarding opportunity, then this could be the job for you and therefore you could be the deputy Headteacher for us. We very much look forward to receiving your application should you feel our ethos and vision are compatible with your own leadership ambitions.
If you would like to look around the school, please e-mail Joanna.email@example.com stating which tour you would like to join:
1. Tuesday 15th January 2pm
2. Tuesday 15th January 4pm
3. Tuesday 22nd June 2pm 4. Wednesday 23rd January 4pm
Closing Date: Thursday 31st January 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 11th February 2019